Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blessings

The time is nearly here and I'm going to fly off to Espana. I am VERY excited and I feel that this is the right thing for me to do. I'm actually really suprised that I'm not even a little nervous; however, this might totally change once I'm at the airport. I think the reason why I'm not nervous is because for the past two days people have been telling me stories about how God is working in their lives, and they just come up randomly. I defenitely see this as a sign from God or a tool he is using to keep me from being nervous. God is SO GREAT and AMAZING. I defn. feel blessed!

And as the countdown is coming to an end, I have experienced more blessings with good friends. Going out to eat, shoulders to cry on, making art, sitting in the hottub, AMAZING TALKS, reflecting, sledding, bruises, mexican night, MANY pictures, card games, movies, and amazing people are all blessings that I have experienced this past week. I truely treasure each person and admire God's handywork.

I have not always felt this blessed, and I know there are many hurting people around me, but I know God is working, and his plan and story for each one of us is greater than anyone else could EVER dream of. Actually, I even wrote a song called Blessed...which I haven't done since I was in high school (I don't know if they are any good..but of course I'm baised:)). Maybe God will bless me with ideas for more songs while i'm in spain.

I hope my story of going to Spain and seeing God working through my life allows whoever reads this to see God's work in their own life~

God's Blessings to All as we travel life's journey together or seperately~

2 comments:

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

I felt that ease, that sense of calm, with moving to New Jersey... I supposed that calmness is one way of knowing we're on the right road... Best to you!

Unknown said...

Hey Steph! I'm excited to hear about all about your trip/stories! I am praying for God to bless your trip and that you come back safely! Love ya and miss ya!